In the mean time, it's time for So What Wednesday over at L.A.I.D.
So what if:
- I bought all of the ingredients for a recipe last night and now have no idea what said recipe is. I thought pregnancy brain was supposed to disappear once you were no longer pregnant? Yeah, that didn't happen for me!
- I'm sitting here blogging instead of working even though this is one of my busiest weeks of the year and I have more work to do than I know what to do with. Procrastination at its finest.
- I really hate my career. I am thankful for my job and I like the people I work with, but, dear Lord, I'd give anything to actually enjoy going to work everyday. Seriously, accounting has got to be the worst career field ever. I wish I could go back in time and slap that stupid girl who chose this as her major instead of nursing! WTF was she thinking?
- I'm obsessed with Draw Something (username bambrika) even though I'm pretty sure I'm the world's worst artist (seriously, 95% of my drawings contain some kind of verbiage for clarity-sake). It makes me laugh uncontrollably
- I'm counting down the days until The Hunger Games comes out (although I'm a little confused as to why the casting of Gale & Peeta wasn't switched). I can't wait.
- I'm also counting down the days (59) until we leave on our cruise. Mama needs a vacation ASAP!
Happy hump day, everyone!