Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I hope you're all having a fabulous day.  Since it's Tuesday, that means it's time for Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's and this week's topic is a good one!


Top 2 Things on Your Christmas Wish List

Well, if you ask the husband, he'd say that my list is super long this year so this definitely isn't a problem for me - I just like to give people a variety of items to choose from when they're getting me a gift. :)  If I have to pick my top 2 wishes, then here they are.

1.  Photography accessories - Last year the husband and I invested in a fancy-schmancy camera that we absolutely love (even more so now that we finally took the classes and we think we actually know how to use it to its full potential) - we have the Nikon D60 just in case any of you are in the market and are curious.  Now I really want some fun stuff to go with it - i.e. a low-light lens, an external flash, and of course a pretty bag, and a cute camera strap (because these last 2 are definitely necessities). 

Image found here

Image found here
 
Image found here

Image found here

2.  Either Dawon's Creek:  The Complete Series or Beverly Hills 90210:  The Complete Series - It's a tie between which one I want most, but I figure since I'm going to have lots of time at home (hopefully very, very soon) I could definitely use either of these and they were definitely 2 of my most favorite shows when I was growing up.
Image found here

Image found here


What's on the top of your wish list - head over to The Undomestic Momma's and tell us?

**  FYI, I did write yesterday's weekend recap and bump-date, but I needed to upload the actual bump picture when I got home last night and I totally forgot - so sorry.  It will be up later today for sure.


Amber

No comments: