Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Christmas Card Bandwagon

I'll apologize in advance for this one, but I'm totally jumping on because I'm not one to miss out on free stuff.  Especially when it's free stuff that I'll actually use.  In case you've been living under a rock for the past month or so and haven't seen the other 101 blog posts about this you haven't heard yet Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards (yes, you read that correctly)! 

I've never sent out Christmas cards before because, in all honesty, I'm pretty lazy and have never felt that people really care to see pictures of just me and the husband, but since this will be Abby's 1st Christmas, and let's face it everyone wants to see pictures of her, I'll definitely be doing so this year.  Below are a few of my favorites.















All images via Shutterfly.


Now, my biggest decision is do I put myself on the card or not?  I mean, do I really want everyone I know to see pictures of me right after giving birth (because in order to get these out in time our photo shoot will have to take place pretty much as soon as we get home from the hospital with little miss)?  Decisions, decisions...


Amber

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Love this! And all the cards you picked. I'm still working on getting a decent picture of us!