A couple of sweet ladies gave me a blog award recently. Thanks so much, Christina & Melissa! If you don't know these ladies yet, definitely go by to visit and say hello - they're pretty fabulous!
~ List 7 things about yourself
~Pass it on to other "Stylish" bloggers
7 Things About Me:
1. I think those women who say they LOVE being pregnant are all lying. Yes, there are things I've enjoyed and even a few things that I will probably miss when its over, but I don't understand how anyone could LOVE this.
2. I used to absolutely have to have a clean house (clean, not just organized/straitened) all the time - that's definitely gone out the window with pregnancy and I'm not too sure if it will ever return. I'm sure the husband isn't too upset about this. :)
3. I love my family (really, I do), but I'm very anxious about them coming when Abby's born. Yes, I want them to be here, but far too much stress usually accompanies them.
4. I already dread going back to work when my maternity leave is over and it hasn't even started yet. I'm happy to have my job, but I really wish more than anything that I could be a permanent SAHM.
5. The husband has been truly amazing during this entire experience. I can't imagine going through this with anyone else and I can't wait to see him with Abby for the first time.
6. I really hate getting off work at 5:30 and then having an hour long commute - I miss being able to cook a real dinner when I get home (as opposed to throwing something together or in the crock pot).
7. I have a Kitchen Aid mixer that we received as a wedding present 3 years ago that has never been taken out of the box because I don't have counter space for it - I'm hoping that all the grief I'm going to get from you girls will motivate me to find a home for this and actually use it regularly.
* I apologize, I didn't really intend for these to be 95% pregnancy related, but that's pretty much what my thoughts center around at this current moment. :)
I choose all of you - if any of you wish to tell us 7 things about yourself then I consider you "Stylish".
Happy Wednesday, everyone!