Monday, August 9, 2010

23 Week Bump-Date

Image found here


How far along:  23 weeks

Maternity Clothes:  Yes - and if you remember from Friday's post I just got some more.

Sleep:  I, like a lot of you others out there, have started to experience the dreaded pregnancy insomnia.  I have no problem falling asleep; however, once I get up to pee (anytime between 3am and 4am) I'm wide awake for a long time - usually until what seems to feel like 5 minutes before my alarm goes off.  It sucks!

Best Moment of the Week:  The husband cleaned out Abby's closet (this probably made me way more excited than it should have, but I've been asking him to do this pretty much since we found out we were pregnant so I'm super happy it's finally done).

Food Cravings:  Still chocolate.

What I'm looking forward to:  Doctor's appointment on Thursday and finishing the nursery.

See all you kids tomorrow!  Have a happy evening!
Amber

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

I always had that insomnia too! I would get my ipad out and cruise ebay or read a book on it that would help me get back to sleep adn I wouldnt have to turn on the light to do it.