The rules are pretty simple - thank the person who gave it to you, share 10 things about yourself, and then nominate 10 newly found bloggers. So, here we go!
- I'm a first time mom-to-be. Baby J is expected to make her appearance around 12/5/2010.
- If I could convince the husband to pick up and move anywhere in the world it would be to Grand Cayman; anywhere in the country would be NYC.
- I love boy bands from the 1990s/early 2000s, can still sing along to every song they ever released, and get super excited when I hear one.
- I broke my back sledding in January.
- I thought all through college that I wanted to live in Atlanta when I grew up until I had an interview there and had to drive through downtown during rush hour (this may constitute one of the single scariest moments of my life).
- When I was about 2 years old I got lost in the mall and (after I got older obviously and watched the movie) I always feared I was going to see myself on a milk carton somewhere and be told that my family wasn't really my family afterall - this is completely crazy, I know (especially since I am the spitting image of my mother), but I thought it anyway!
- One of my dreams in life is to purchase an old abandonned Victorian-style home and completely restore it. Now, if you actually know me and the husband you will know how crazy this sounds because (a) I get a lot of ideas in my head about things that I think I can do only to try them and realize I have no clue and (b) the husband, bless his heart, doesn't have a DIY bone in his body,nor does he ever want one (he much prefers to pay someone else to come do whatever it is).
Now you know a little more about me (probably more than you really want to, but hey)! I tag the following lovely ladies:
- Groovin' With the Grizas
- Life in the Fulmer Lane
- Simply Smithwick
- The Seattle Smiths
- Running in High Heels
- The Survival Guide for the Young, Fabulous & Newlywed
- West Sac Honey
- A Wedding Story
This week's topic is top 2 things you want to purchase.
1. A new house. I get this itch every few months and then the husband finds a way to change my mind.
Don't get me wrong, I like our house (and will even more once the painters are finished and the floors are
Image found here