Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I Miss

As you may or may not know, we're expecting a new addition to our family in December.  And don't get me wrong, I am so grateful to be pregnant and am so excited about everything that's going on with my body, but there are definitely some things that I miss greatly.  Here are just a few of the things I miss about not being pregnant (in no particular order).

Adult Beverages - Image found here


Scuba Diving - Image found here


Cold Deli Meat - Image found here
Excedrin - or pretty much any drug besides Tylenol - Image found here


Our Kickball Team - Kick This - last season* - Image found here


If any of you have been/are pregnant, what things did/do you miss most?


*  The husband convinced my OB that kickball was a dangerous contact sport so I'm no longer allowed to play - but I do get to be a cheerleader (when it's not 105 degrees outside). :(

No comments: