Tuesday, June 22, 2010

iOs 4.0

I'm in what one would refer to as a Tuesday funk today and don't really have very much on my mind, so this post may not be very interesting to most people.  I apologize and hope to be back to my old bubbly self tomorrow.

Image via Apple

So, as many of you may have heard, the new 4.0 operating system came out yesterday.  While I absolutely LOVE my iPhone and could never in a million years live without it now that I've got it, I definitely don't think of myself as an expert by any means on it.  However, other than the fact that it took 4 hours (yes, you read that correctly) to upgrade the operating system - I'm in love with my iPhone now even more!  I really didn't think it could get any better, but it definitely did.  The new folders feature is absolutely fabulous and the more seamless (and quick) ability to switch between apps is fabulous as well!  Since I haven't been able to play with it a whole lot today (because I'm supposed to be working) I haven't had a chance to play with any of the other new features or upgrades, but plan to extensively tonight - so excited!  What do you guys think of the new operating system?

No comments: