Normally, I'd try to come up with a million excuses, but not this time. It's pretty simple really - I just don't have time or the motivation to blog right now for the most part. I've tried to blog several times, but every time I sit down to do it I just come up completely blank and end up deleting the few words I do type. One day I hope to find my blogging mojo again and be back on a
So what if:
- I've been staring at the screen for 5 minutes and come up with anything to say "so what" to. If it takes me
the rest of the afternoonanother 5 minutes I'm determined to come up with at least 5 more things.
- I'm insanely jealous of everyone I know (IRL and in bloggy/twitter land) who are teachers or SAHM's. I'm still trying to find a way to be either of these and it's still not looking too promising for me. Why can't I be independently wealthy?
- I've been saying I was going to the grocery store for the past 3 weeks and still haven't been yet (other than to pick up fruits/veggies for Abby). Somehow we've made it work and we're not starving
- I turned around during the middle of Les Miserables a few weeks ago and told the ladies behind me to hush. I'm sorry, but I didn't pay close to $200 to go to my all-time favorite musical and listen to you chat with your friends. If you want to catch up with each other please do it somewhere else!
- we started Abby on solid foods and I absolutely HATE it! It's messy, she doesn't seem to really like it so it takes for freaking ever, and in my mind it means that my baby is not really a baby any more...she's turning into a little girl right before my very eyes and it makes me want to cry. A LOT.
- I'm really starting to get slightly paranoid about the fact that Abby refuses to roll over (she'll be 6 months on Friday). She has done everything else right on schedule and I know she could roll over if she really wanted to (she's definitely strong enough to do it and knows how to get her arms out of the way if we roll her over), but she just flat out won't do it on her own. She's perfectly happy to just lay there and play with her feet or talk to Frannie the fan instead if she's on her back or play with whatever toy's in front of her if she's on her belly..
housegarage, bonus room and guest bedroom are still in complete disarray from 2 or so months ago when we were going to put stuff in a storage unit and then never did. Actually this is really starting to grate on my nerves, but I can't find time to re-organize everything and put it back in the attic.
- the thought of trying to sell our house right now seems hopeless and every time I think about it I just want to cry. I know I shouldn't be so dramatic and I should be thankful that we have a house at all, but I would much rather throw myself a pity party and be upset about the fact that until we find a way to get rid of this one I can't have my dream house in my dream neighborhood where I want Abby to grow up.
- this So What Wednesday post has turned out to be
a little moredepressing than I anticipated. Maybe next week's will be a little more upbeat...