Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pour Some Summer on Me Blog Swap


I participated in my first blog swap so you can imagine my excitement when I got home yesterday and my box of goodies from Nikki was sitting on the front porch just waiting to be torn into opened!

Please excuse the iPhone pic!

So what did I get?  Some fabric headbands, a personalized water bottle, a super cute reusable cup, some flip flops, sunscreen, Blistex Fruit Smoothies, and a hair clip - all must haves for summer for sure.

And sweet Nikki even sent Abby 3 of the cutest onesies ever!  Thank you so very much, Nikki!  We love it all and can't wait to use it!

Have any of you ever done a blog swap?

Happy Thursday!  The weekend's almost here!

Amber

3 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

WOW! What a great box of goodies!

Katie said...

You got some great goodies! Such a fun blog swap! :]

Miss Chelsea said...

daaang girl, you got all the goods! =)