Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So What Wednesday

It's time to take a trip over to Shannon's for So What Wednesday - by far one of my favorite days of the week!


So what if the husband and I are looking at houses to build and I almost always look at and fall in love with the floorplans that are out of our budget.  A girl can dream, right?

So what if I made enough beef & broccoli with fried rice on Sunday to feed an army knowing the husband wouldn't eat it because there's broccoli in it.  I have lunch for every day this week now - no thought/money required!

So what if I'm about to spend unneccessary money to hire a cleaning lady.  It will give me more time with my Abby-girl and I don't really care what anyone else thinks!

So what if I seriously consider finding a new home for at least one of our animals (we have 3) on a daily basis.  We're 4 months in to this whole "new baby" thing and they're still acting out and I for one am OVER it!  It's a good thing the husband is on their side most of the time.

So what if I consider Ramen Noodles or a grilled cheese sandwich an acceptable dinner on the nights the husband is at work.  Yes, I realize I'm not in college anymore although there are many days that I wish this wasn't the case, but I like them, so there {sticks out tongue}!

So what if I have a dentist appointment in the morning that I'm looking forward to because I'm secretly hoping that maybe I can sneak a little nap in during my cleaning.  Mama's gotta sleep when she can these days!

Happy Wednesday!  Go visit Life After I Dew and tell us what you're saying So What to this week!


Amber

7 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I look forward to my dentist appts too... but that's because my dentist is hottttt! hahah

Shannon Dew said...

Ah I just told j I wanted to hire a cleaning lady! My MIL has one & I neeeeeeed one, jealous much? Yes!

Stephanie said...

There is nothing wrong with grilled cheese for dinner! We have it at least once a week...and we don't have a 4 month old!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohhh I love that my husband likes cereal for dinner, which makes it often easy on me!!

lg2006 said...

I eat Ramen ALL THE TIME> i love it!!

Stephanie said...

Hi!

As to the flowers that I planted...the first ones are petunias and the second ones are ranunculus! As to how hard they are to kill, I have no clue...only time will tell. Although tomorrow they'll have been planted a whole week and are still alive!

Happy weekend!

Alysia said...

I eat Ramen all the time Amber. It's the lunch/dinner of "Winner"....lol