Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Tweet, I Tweet!

Image found here


As I type this the husband is creating a Twitter account for me.  To make a long story short, I've boycotted the whole Twitter idea for a long time now (although, I don't really have any real reason why), but while I was on maternity leave I became addicted to a radio show (3 Hour Lunch on 104.5 for all you Nashville girls out there - if you don't listen you should.  They're hilarious!) and I listened to it religiously everyday.  Now that I've come back to work I have a small problem.  Since my office is in the center of our building with no windows I don't get very good radio reception so I can no longer listen that way and since it's "streaming media" I can't listen on the computer either.  Therefore, I've given into Twitter for the sole purpose of following along with a radio talk show.

Anyways, I really have no idea what to do with Twitter at the moment, but I'm sure I'll learn eventually (feel free to offer up suggestions, tips, helpful hints, etc).  And if anyone's interested in following me, my name's (is there a special Twitter word for this that I should be aware of?) Bambrika.

And yes, at some point I really am going to start blogging again regularly, but you'd be amazed at how much work accumulates when you're out of the office for 10 weeks!  Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Amber

3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Twitter is my vice. There is a huge network of amazing, blogger moms that keep me sane on a daily basis because of twitter.
You'll love it.

Melissa said...

I also have a twitter accoun that I don't know what to do with! I set mine up because NSL sends weather updates that way. I'll definitely follow you!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I haven't gotten into Twitter yet, maybe one day!