So what does the husband do? He goes downstairs and makes this for me instead so I didn't starve to death.
Sorry about the poor quality iPhone pic
Yep, he's pretty fabulous!
Pampered Chef's Mexican Chicken Lasagna*What you need:
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 28 oz enchilada sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- Mix together cream cheese, cilantro, and 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese. Set aside.
- Pour 2/3 cups enchilada sauce into covered baker and pour the rest in a bowl big enough for tortillas.
- Dip 4 tortillas in remaining enchilada sauce and place in baker. Cover with 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture, 1/3 of shredded chicken, and 1/3 of chopped onion. Repeat layer once.
- Dip remaining 4 tortillas in enchilada sauce and place over 2nd layer of ingredients. Cover with remaining chicken and onion.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and microwave for 12-15 minutes and let stand for 10 minutes.