Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Dream Kitchens


So the husband is probably grimacing as he reads this because he knows all to well how much of a love/hate relationship I have with our current kitchen and how much I want to get new counter tops and appliances and paint our cabinets white.  :)  Someday soon is what I keep telling myself and then I push those thoughts very quickly out of my mind since I know that in reality this isn't going to actually happen anytime soon because of little miss Abby - I might have slightly better things to do with my time in the upcoming months.

However, since it's Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's and this week's topic is top 2 dream kitchens I can allow myself to, well, dream at least for a few minutes this morning!

Image found here

Image found here

I definitely want white cabinets and stainless steel appliances with tons of open space for an island and so much cabinet space that I would never be able to fill it up!  I've also learned that I would definitely have at least 2 ovens.

What does your dream kitchen look like - head over to The Undomestic Momma's and show us!

Amber

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love stainless steel appliances, my husband is gonna hit the roof when he finds out how much i pay for them.lol

http://dee-gonzalez.blogspot.com

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love those!!!

Meredith said...

oh my gosh, I'm in love with that second kitchen!!!

www.meredithlthompson.blogspot.com