Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's official...

...I'm sick (which also means, today's post is not going to be very exciting at all and depending on how I feel tomorrow, I may or may not be around).  I was hoping that after a good night of sleep I would wake up and be all better, but that is so NOT what happened.  And since I'm using ALL of my sick/vacation time when little miss arrives, I'm at work today instead of in my bed or cuddled up on the couch (don't worry, I've locked myself in my office so as not to contaminate anyone else).  Boo!  The only good things I can find in this is that I will definitely be going to get a ginormous bowl of soup at Panera and a grande spiced apple cider from Starbucks for lunch today and the husband is taking care of dinner tonight so I can come home and go straight to bed.  Here's to hoping this is a quick cold and I feel better very soon.

Happy Thursday, everyone.
Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, hope you feel better soon!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

GET WELL SOON GIRL!!!