What makes this a little more difficult is the fact that I really would like to try to stay away from store-bought costumes. For the most part I never think they're very good quality and they're usually so ridiculously overpriced for what you end up with. Here are a few ideas I've thrown around (however, I'm not dead set on any of them):
- Legos (made out of cardboard boxes)
- Bag of Jelly Belly's (or gumballs) - I totally stole this one from an old co-worker (for me)
- Soccer player (for the husband) - he pretty much has everything for this already
- A "belly" dancer (for me obviously, although I'm not sure what I would actually wear for this)
- The Octomom (again, for me)
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
PS - Stephanie's having another fabulous giveaway for all you mommies (or friends to mommies) out there. Go check it out!