Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

Happy Thursday, everyone!  The weekend's just around the corner.  Sorry I was MIA yesterday - I just didn't have anything to blog about so I took a little mini break.  It's time for Thoughtless Thursday over at Katie's - I'm still having a hard time thinking of things to blog about, but I bet I can come up with a few so here goes nothing.

1.  We had our 30 week appointment this morning and little miss Abby is still doing perfectly.  Other than getting to hear her heartbeat and watching her perform while we were in the waiting room - nothing to report.  My doctor said that the rest of my 2 week appointments will be just like this and then they'll start checking me for progress every week beginning with week 36.  It's getting super close.

2.  The husband went to Knoxville today for a funeral (I really wanted to go with him, but I can't take anymore time off until my maternity leave starts).  He also worked yesterday and goes back to work tomorrow night through Saturday, so with the exception of our appointment this morning and a couple of hours tomorrow night between me getting home and him leaving again I'll be all by my lonesome until Sunday.  Hopefully, Lexi and the cats will keep me company.

3.  Speaking of the cats - I really hate strongly dislike mine right now.  We have 2 (one for 8 years - Neyland - and one for 6 years - Knox) and they used to be really sweet (like a few months ago).  I'm not 100% sure what their problem is lately (although Abby's impending arrival is a pretty good guess), but they are pure demons (i.e. peeing in places other than their litter box, puking in the hallway, making all kinds of ruckus at all hours of the night - do I really need to go on?)!  Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?  If they don't go back to their formerly sweet selves by the time Abby arrives, we may seriously have to reevaluate their living situation (i.e. they may be relocating to the garage).

Image found here

4.  Since Fall seems to have finally arrived in Nashville, I made one of my favorite chili recipes recently - yummy and oh so easy!  I took pictures and everything (but they're at home) so hopefully I'll post the recipe soon.

That's all for today!  Have a great Thursday and see you all tomorrow!

Amber

1 comment:

Brittany said...

My cats seem to be in really bad moods lately too. Is your husband solely in charge of the litter box? Because I totally blame my husband when my cats don't pee in their litter box.

I make him clean it out more frequently and if we change their food they get pissed too. Maybe they are all banning together to cause us misery! Hope it gets better for you!