Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Recap & a Bump-Date

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Friday we went and watched some of our friends play softball and then went to Hooters with everyone for dinner afterwards.  Saturday morning we got up bright and early and went to register at Babies R Us for little miss Abby - SO. MUCH. FUN.  The husband's sister met us there to teach us everything and help with the process.  Without her I'm pretty sure we would STILL be there trying to figure out what we needed.  Then Saturday night was my favorite event of the summer - Music City's Brewer's Fest!  This year, we had the largest group we've ever had - there were probably 30 of us all together.  Despite the fact that it absolutely poured rain for about 30 minutes, we had a really great time.  Sunday, the husband had a kickball game and then we relaxed on the couch.  All in all, a pretty great weekend.  Here are some pictures from Brewer's Fest.

P being P

Me & the husband

M, K, me, & M

Sunday also marked 22 weeks - below is the Bump-date.

How far along:  22 weeks


Image found here

Maternity Clothes:  Yup - and I think the pre-baby pants that still fit are only going to for another week or so - they are starting to become REALLY uncomfortable.

Sleep:  I still can't complain too much - the pillow's still doing it's job!

Best Moment of the Week:  We finally picked a name and the husband finally got to feel her move on Thursday night.

Food Cravings:  Pretty much anything unhealthy or made of chocolate.  I swear this child is trying to just make me fat!

Gender:  Again, she better still be a girl!

What I'm looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment on the 12th so I can hear her heartbeat again.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday night!  See you tomorrow for Top 2 Tuesday.

Amber

No comments: