Friday, August 27, 2010

BBQ & Kickball

Friday makes me one happy girl - especially when it's a Friday before the husband is off for the whole weekend with me (this only happens every 3 weekends because of his work schedule).  So what are we going to do this weekend you ask?  Well let me just show you!

Image found here

Saturday we plan to go to the Music City BBQ Festival.  We've never been before, but it sounds fun (not to mention super yummy) - I'll let you know Monday if it was worth while...

Image found here

Sunday the husband has a kickball tournament so, depending on how well they play, we could be out there most of the afternoon.
In between those, I plan to finish the 3 panels I have left for our master bedroom curtains so I can finally do the big reveal sometime next week.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  See you Monday.

Amber

No comments: