Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Verdict Is In

Here it is - the post you've all been waiting for.  Let me first start by apologizing for the fact that all of the pictures are so blurry - apparently it's really hard to take a picture of an ultrasound picture (even with a really great camera), but hopefully you can see our stubborn little one's sweet face.  Yes, our child already has a stubborn streak.  Our poor ultrasound tech had to poke and prod Baby J (and my completely full bladder) on multiple occasions to get it to show us the goods!  I will be completely honest when I say that I was 100% worried that we would be walking out of that appointment without confirmation of what our child was, but in the end it finally gave in and spread it's little legs to reveal the truth!  I am thrilled to announce that the husband, our doctor and myself were all 100% wrong (however, just for the record I would have been thrilled to announce if we had been right as well)! 

Image found here


We are so excited and can hardly wait for her to get here!  But now comes the hard part - because we were so convinced Baby J was a boy we hadn't picked out girl names yet.  We have a few ideas, but nothing concrete yet - when we do, I'll be sure to let everyone know!  Enjoy her pictures below (and again, I'm sorry they're so blurry - maybe now's a good time to learn how to shoot manually with my DSLR)!




This is the money shot!



Amber

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

congrats!! great US pics too!

Lacey in the City said...

It looks like you got some really good face-forward pics though!! So many congrats! Girls are the best, don't you think? :)

xo
lacey

Tracey said...

Amber, I am so glad you found my blog and vice versa!
Congrats on your little girl. I am thrilled we are both due within a few weeks of each other, and that we are both having girls. I will have to stalk your blog for ideas on girl clothes :)