Friday, July 9, 2010

Finally Friday

I don't know about you guys (wait, I can almost guarantee I have no readers of the male variety) girls, but for me this week (albeit a short week) has last FOREVER!  I mean, I seriously never thought today was going to come and we were all going to be stuck in Thursday for eternity.  Since I'm still floating on cloud 9 from yesterday's big news I feel like I've done absolutely nothing today except for look at little girl's clothing (next week I hope to have a better variety of blog topics for those of you out there in bloggy land who are tired of hearing about baby stuff - thanks for sticking with me through it).  So I leave you with some of my favorite outfits that baby girl could wear next year! 

Image found here


Image found here


Image found here


Image found here


Image found here


Image found here



I hope everyone has a great weekend!  See you Monday!

* Just an FYI, I will let my little girls wear pants, shorts, and capris as well - I just couldn't find any that were nearly as cute as all of these little dresses! :)
Amber

No comments: