Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

Photobucket

First, sorry about my unexpected absence yesterday - I was just plain busy! :)  Now on to Katie's fabulous Thoughtless Thursday!

These are pictures from our trip to Destin from 2 years ago - oh, how I wish I was at the beach right now - with the in-laws and 2 other families.  We had such a great time!  FYI - next year's mini-reunion is tentatively scheduled for the Caymans!  Yay - I can't wait!!!

Where we could be found all day every day


The kids

Our 1st Anniversary

That's all I have for today.  Happy Thursday, everyone - Friday's almost here!
Amber

2 comments:

KW said...

what a FUN trip! now i want to go to the beach (who am i kidding, i pretty much ALWAYS want to go to the beach) thanks for playing tt!!!

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures!! I wish I could talk my family into having reunions in the Cayman's (instead of Missouri!! ha)