Tuesday, June 29, 2010

17 Week Bump-date

Hello friends!

I'm so sorry - I definitely intended on posting this yesterday and then totally dropped the ball.  So we'll just pretend that it's still Monday if that's okay - thanks!  I thought it was time that I followed suit of some other bloggers I follow and post weekly bump-dates.  Since my actual week-change takes place on Sunday - I'll do them Mondays (don't forget - we're still pretending here!). 


Image found here

How far along:  17 weeks

Maternity Clothes:  Not yet, but any day now.  Since my hips are WAY larger than my waist  I was cursed blessed with a perfect hourglass figure, all of my regular pants had some room in the waist so I've been able to wear them a lot longer than I ever expected.

Sleep:  It depends on the night.  Some nights I wake up every hour on the hour because I can't get comfortable and some nights I just wake up once to pee.

Best Moment of the Week:  Realizing we find out in less than 2 weeks what baby Jackson is going to be!!!

Food Cravings:  I think I've passed this stage for the most part; however, last night while watching tv I developed a huge craving for Captain Crunch.  I was SUPER sad that the husband was at work because I was definitely way too lazy to get up and drive to the store to get some!

Image found here

Gender:  Pay attention!  We don't know for sure yet, but we find out in less than 2 weeks!!!  Me and the husband both think it's a boy, but we'll see.


Image found here

What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling the baby move for sure.  I "think" I've felt it, but I really have no idea if that's what it really was or not.

This concludes the first bump-date!  I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I just had my gender u/s on Monday...it was so amazing!!! 2 weeks will go fast!

A Wedding Story said...

Congratulations!! What an exciting time!