Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday


Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone's having a fabulous day!  It's time for Top 2 Tuesday over at Taylor's.  This week's topic is

Top 2 Beverages

If I'd been asked this question about a year or so ago, I can pretty much guarantee you that my answers would have been of the alcoholic variety, but such is the life of a breastfeeding momma! :)


1. Sweet Tea - The sweeter the better!  Chick-fil-a and McAllister's have the best sweet tea ever IMO and I could drink it every single day!



2.  Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha - This is pure heaven in a cup - even the decaf version.  For my ass's sake, it's pretty unfortunate that a grande has about 600 calories and that I consume 3 on average on any given week.  Oh well, they make me happy (in a few weeks/months when I'm complaining about having to wear a mom-suit, please remind me that this is why and it's totally my own fault)!

Have a great rest of the day, everyone!
 Amber

2 comments:

Nicole said...

a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha... never tried one of those...

Shannon Dew said...

Oh I want to like sweet tea so bad but I just don't!