Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So What Wednesday

I've decided to link up with Mama Dew this week for So What Wednesday because I always love reading what everyone else is saying "So what" to!
  • If I have a million and one things to do at work and I'm blogging instead.  Priorities, people!  Geez!
  • If my house is an absolute disaster area and I go home and play with Abby all night as opposed to cleaning up anything.
  • If I already spend way too much time checking Facebook & Google Reader, but have now decided to add Twitter to the mix.  I'm completely obsessed now, too, btw.
  • If we just upgraded our Keurig coffee maker and I still go to Starbuck's at least 3 times a week instead of using it.  I mean the coffee at home is good, but nothing beats Starbuck's and I don't really care if it is $5/cup.
  • If I can count on less than one hand the number of times I've cooked at home since Abby was born.  It's just so much easier to pick something up and then I get to spend that much more time playing with her. 
  • If I buy Abby surprises on a weekly basis and justify it by the fact that she's always going to get screwed in the birthday department because of having a December birthday.  She shouldn't have to wait 12 months to get presents.  Most other people don't have to - they have a separation between their birthdays and Christmas.
  • If since meeting LG I wish I could meet all of my bloggy friends...or at least meet all the ones in Nashville...but I don't think I'm cool enough to be the party planner.
I think that's all I got!  What are you saying "So what" to this week? 

Now I'm off to have lunch with the husband and little bit (yeah, he's pretty fabulous - on the days he's home with her he brings her to have lunch with me).  Happy Wednesday!

Amber

2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Ever since I got the iPhone my productivity has gone WAY down! Twitter has stolen my life!

lg2006 said...

Girl I am gonna plan us a bloggy party! I wanted to wait till we move so I will have a playroom for the kiddos! We shall see!
Glad you like twitter , I LOVE IT!