- If I have a million and one things to do at work and I'm blogging instead. Priorities, people! Geez!
- If my house is an absolute disaster area and I go home and play with Abby all night as opposed to cleaning up anything.
- If I already spend way too much time checking Facebook & Google Reader, but have now decided to add Twitter to the mix. I'm completely obsessed now, too, btw.
- If we just upgraded our Keurig coffee maker and I still go to Starbuck's at least 3 times a week instead of using it. I mean the coffee at home is good, but nothing beats Starbuck's and I don't really care if it is $5/cup.
- If I can count on less than one hand the number of times I've cooked at home since Abby was born. It's just so much easier to pick something up and then I get to spend that much more time playing with her.
- If I buy Abby surprises on a weekly basis and justify it by the fact that she's always going to get screwed in the birthday department because of having a December birthday. She shouldn't have to wait 12 months to get presents. Most other people don't have to - they have a separation between their birthdays and Christmas.
- If since meeting LG I wish I could meet all of my bloggy friends...or at least meet all the ones in Nashville...but I don't think I'm cool enough to be the party planner.
Now I'm off to have lunch with the husband and little bit (yeah, he's pretty fabulous - on the days he's home with her he brings her to have lunch with me). Happy Wednesday!