Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Amber and I've decided to jump on the blog bandwagon.  Let me first introduce myself.  I'm a twenty-something tax accountant who lives in Nashville and I've been a closet blog-stalker for quite some time now - seriously, my husband makes fun of me for this a LOT.  I have a fabulous husband - "the husband" - who's a paramedic.  We met in college (at the greatest school ever - The University of Tennessee) ten years ago and are about to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary.  We're also parents to a crazy boxer/pit-bull named Lexi (in our opinion she's the cutest dog on the face of the planet - see for yourself below), a Hemingway cat named Neyland, and a gray tabby lap cat named Knox.  And in December we'll be welcoming our first human child to the mix - that's still a CRAZY thought to me! 

I hope you'll join me in this new adventure as I blog about all things from my likes and dislikes (yes, I may occasionally use this as a soapbox of sorts), to decorating our house (including a nursery - YAY!) and everything in between.  Along the way (if you feel up to it) feel free to introduce yourselves - I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you!

At our wedding reception - 6/30/07
Lexi
Neyland
Knox
(Welcome image above via Photobucket)

No comments: